Writing! – This text is meant to be used in any first year College Composition class or as a general guide to college writing. The book focuses on writing as a process, not a product. The goal is to help students discover their own writing process, trying out different methods and strategies to find what works best for them
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Chapter One: Why Write?
- Chapter Two: A Writing Process for Every Writer
- Chapter Three: Defining Audience and Purpose
- Chapter Four: Exploring: Finding a Topic
- Chapter Five: Writing a Thesis
- Chapter Six: Organizing
- Chapter Seven: Drafting
- Chapter Eight: Revising
- Chapter Nine: Editing
- Chapter Ten: Proofreading
- Chapter Eleven: Research Process
- Bucked by Heather Slade Pdf
- To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han Pdf
- Blood Promise by Richelle Mead Pdf
- The Color Purple by Alice Walker Pdf
- Twisted Love by Ana Huang Pdf
About the Contributors
Alexandra Glynn has been teaching English for about ten years. She holds an M.A. in English Literature from St. Cloud State University. She sometimes publishes about teaching English in the Minnesota English Journal. She also translates lyrics into English as well.
Kelli Hallsten-Erickson has been teaching developmental writing, Composition I and II, and a variety of literature courses at the two-year level for fifteen years. She is currently at Lake Superior College, encouraging student s to stay warm during the long winter by keeping their fingers burning across their keyboards, constructing interesting essays.
Amy Jo Swing has been teaching writing and English since 1993. She holds a B.A. in English and Creative Writing from Purdue University and an M.F.A. in Poetry Writing from Texas State University San Marcos. She teaches all manner of writing at Lake Superior College in Duluth, Minnesota, where she is also a writer of poetry and middle grade fiction
Click on the button below to download