Download Wheater’s Functional Histology: A Text and Colour Atlas PDF book. Wheater’s Functional Histology takes a straightforward approach to learning the fundamentals. This best-selling textbook will provide you with all the must-know histology information you need to complete your courses and ace your exams, with concise text accompanied by hundreds of captions and images of histology slides.
All (print) purchasers will receive the complete, downloadable eBook (via Student Consult) – which now includes a brand new bank of multiple choice questions to help you test your knowledge and prepare for the exam.
- Over 900 high-quality histology images and illustrations will help you recognize the microscopic structure of normal human tissues and how it relates to function.
- Learn how to apply histology in a clinical setting with each chapter’s coverage of common clinical conditions.
- At Student Consult, you can view the entire contents online, including all images, a virtual histolab, and USMLE-style self-assessment questions and rationales.
- Simple, concise text and captions that are thoroughly updated with the most recent research and new discoveries provide a rich understanding of histology.
- All (print) purchasers will receive the complete, downloadable eBook (via Student Consult) – which now includes a brand new bank of multiple choice questions to help you test your knowledge and prepare for the exam.
Because of the various coloring combinations stained by hematoxylin and eosin staining media, histology is a very colorful subject. Furthermore, due to its minor detailing features, this histology subject is extremely difficult to memorize. There are a few minor details of histology that must be remembered for studying purposes. It’s difficult to recall all of the important histological structures in a particular structure. Wheater’s functional histology provides all of the necessary details about the histology of various structures in a unique and effective presentation. This book is known as the colorful atlas with histology text explanation.
To learn the complete essential anatomy of the body structures, medical students must read a number of books. This book explains all of the basic details of histology in an easy-to-understand manner. In addition, this book uses captions and keynotes to summarize the important details of diagrams. For the benefit of students, this book contains a complete package of important highlights in the form of text and additional diagrammatic explanations.
Table of Contents
These three worked hard, compiled all the text and images data, and organized all the details in a book form.
- Director of anatomical pathology, john hunter hospital
- Conjoint associate professor at University of Newcastle, new south wales, Australia
- Lead the author team for the recent edition of wheater’s functional histology
- Consultant diagnostic pathologist at Lanarkshire NHS Board