VIT INTERNATIONAL ACADEMIC SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM 2021
VICTORIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, AUSTRALIA
INTERNATIONAL ACADEMIC SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM 2021/2022
Victorian Institute of Technology aims to provide students with a smart start
to education, giving them a better and brighter future.
Victorian Institute of Technology is a higher education provider through Bachelor of Information Technology and Systems (BITS), Master of Information Technology and Systems (MITS), and Master of Business Administration (MBA) courses. The institution is also a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) and a Microsoft Certified Partner since 2000.
Victorian Institute of Technology, Australia provides a broad range of accredited vocational education and training programs at a convenient inner-city location and ease of access to campus.
Victorian Institute of Technology is pleased to announce the international Academic Scholarship is open for application for the 2021/2022 academic session. This opportunity is put together to support high-achieving students who look further to studying a degree program at the Institution. Academic Scholarships are available for new students enrolling in the VIT BITS, MITS, or MBA programs.
Type of Funding: Bachelor or Master
Deadline for application: Currently open
Number of Awards: 38
Eligible countries: International
Award Value: Tuition fee
Eligible Courses: Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Bachelor of Technology and Systems (BITS)
Master of Technology and Systems (MITS)
- Must be an Australian citizen OR international student
- Should be registered with VTAC
- Submit English language proficiency proof. IELTS, TOEFL IBT, PTE, CEFR, CAE, or CPE are accepted.
- Qualify for FEE-HELP or be a full fee-paying student where a Tuition Fee shortfall exists
- Be a commencing student studying full-time in BITS, MITS, or MBA programs with Victorian Institute of Technology.
- You are required to be a minimum of 18 years of age to commence study at Victorian Institute of Technology.
- Intending to submit an application only to VIT (Victorian Institute of Technology)
- Applicants who are intending to apply to more than one institution and all current Year 12 students must apply through the Victorian Tertiary Admissions Centre (VTAC)
The primary selection criterion for this Academic scholarship will be the applicant’s ATAR score as determined by VTAC.
How to apply: Applicants may log in to the application portal of the institution and apply to their preferred program online. The applicants will need to apply through their VTAC account to be considered for the opportunity. All applicants selecting the Victorian Institute of Technology’s program through the VTAC process will be automatically considered for an Academic Scholarship.
Victorian Institute of Technology’s vision is to create education networks of excellence for lifelong learning; where people come to learn, grow and achieve.
Their values include
- Students first: Students are placed in the core of whatever is done at Victorian Institute of Technology
- Integrity: Doing the right thing everytime.
- Teamwork and ownership: Acting in the best interest of VIT to ensure success
- Quality focused: VIT is committed to providing high value services to students to ensure satisfaction and guaranteed future.
- Innovate and simplify: Innovative ideas and ways to simplify.
Visit Victorian Institute of Technology’s Official Website For More Information and the application process