Download Vascular Medicine A Companion to Braunwald’s Heart Disease PDF book free online – From Vascular Medicine A Companion to Braunwald’s Heart Disease PDF: Buy From Amazon
Description of Vascular Medicine A Companion to Braunwald’s Heart Disease PDF Download
With authoritative coverage of everything from recent discoveries in the field of vascular biology to recent clinical trials and evidence-based treatment strategies, Vascular Medicine, 3rd Edition, is your go-to resource for improving your patients’ cardiovascular health. Part of the Braunwald family of renowned cardiology references, this updated volume integrates a contemporary understanding of vascular biology with a thorough review of clinical vascular diseases, making it an ideal reference for vascular medicine specialists, general cardiologists, interventional cardiologists, vascular surgeons, and interventional radiologists.
Make the most of today’s innovative medical therapies, advances in vascular imaging, and new drugs to improve your patients’ cardiovascular health with Vascular Medicine, 2nd Edition. This comprehensive, clinically focused volume in the Braunwald’s Heart Disease family provides an in-depth, state-of-the-art review of all vascular diseases, with an emphasis on pathophysiology, diagnosis, and management – giving you the evidence-based guidance you need to make appropriate therapeutic decisions on behalf of your patients.
- Gain a state-of-the-art understanding of the pathophysiology, diagnosis, and management of arterial disease, venous disease, lymph dysfunction, connective tissue disease, vascular disease, and vascular manifestations of systemic disease.
- Benefit from the knowledge and experience of Dr. Mark A. Creager (editor of the Vascular Medicine society journal), Dr. Joshua A. Beckman, and Dr. Joseph Loscalzo, and benefit from their practice rationales for all of today’s clinical therapies.
- Easily reference Braunwald’s Heart Disease, 9th Edition for further information on topics of interest.
- Get up-to-date information on new combination drug therapies and management of chronic complications of hypertension.
- Learn the best methods for aggressive patient management and disease prevention to ensure minimal risk of further cardiovascular problems.
- Stay current with ACC/AHA and ECC guidelines and the best ways to implement them in clinical practice.
- Enhance your visual perspective with an all-new, full-color design throughout.
- Utilize behavior management as an integral part of treatment for your hypertensive and pre-hypertensive patients.
- Effectively manage special populations with chronic hypertensive disease, as well as hypertension and concomitant disease.
- Access the complete contents online and download images at www.expertconsult.com.
Table of Contents
1 Vascular Embryology and Angiogenesis
2 The Endothelium
3 Vascular Smooth Muscle
4 Normal Mechanisms of Vascular Hemostasis
5 Vascular Pharmacology
6 Pathobiology of Atherosclerosis
7 Pathobiology of Aortic Aneurysms
8 Pathobiology of Thrombosis
9 Pathobiology and Assessment of Cardiovascular Fibrosis
10 Pathobiology of Vasculitis
11 The History and Physical Examination
12 Vascular Laboratory Testing
13 Magnetic Resonance Imaging
14 Computed Tomographic Angiography
15 Catheter-Based Peripheral Angiography
16 The Epidemiology of Peripheral Artery Disease
17 Pathophysiology of Peripheral Artery Disease
18 Peripheral Artery Disease: Clinical Evaluation
19 Medical Treatment of Peripheral Artery Disease
20 Endovascular Treatment of Peripheral Artery Disease
21 Reconstructive Surgery for Peripheral Artery Disease
22 Pathophysiology of Renal Artery Disease
23 Clinical Evaluation of Renal Artery Disease
24 Treatment of Renal Artery Disease
25 Epidemiology and Pathophysiology of Mesenteric Vascular Disease
26 Clinical Evaluation and Treatment of Mesenteric Vascular Disease
27 Vasculogenic Erectile Dysfunction
28 Epidemiology of Cerebrovascular Disease
29 Clinical Presentation and Diagnosis of Cerebrovascular Disease
30 Prevention and Treatment of Stroke
31 Carotid Artery Revascularization
32 Pathophysiology, Clinical Evaluation and Medical Management of Aortic Dissection
33 Surgical Therapy for Aortic Dissection
34 Endovascular Therapy for Aortic Dissection
35 Epidemiology and Prognosis of Aortic Aneurysms
36 Clinical Evaluation of Aortic Aneurysms
37 Surgical Treatment of Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms
38 Endovascular Therapy for Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
39 Overview of Vasculitis
40 Large Vessel Vasculitis
41 Medium and Small Vessel Vasculitis
42 Thromboangiitis Obliterans (Buerger Disease)
43 Kawasaki Disease
44 Acute Arterial Occlusion
46 Raynaud Phenomenon
49 Pernio (Chilblains)
50 Epidemiology of Venous Thromboembolic Disease
51 Clinical Evaluation of Venous Thromboembolism
52 Management of Venous Thromboembolism
53 Varicose Veins
54 Chronic Venous Insufficiency
55 Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
56 Pulmonary Hypertension in Patients With Nonpulmonary Arterial Hypertension
57 Diseases of the Lymphatic Circulation
58 Fibromuscular Dysplasia
59 Vascular Infections
60 Dermatological Manifestations of Vascular Disease
61 Lower Extremity Ulceration
62 Vascular Trauma
63 Vascular Compression Syndromes
64 Peripheral Vascular Anomalies, Malformations Vascular Tumors
Review of Vascular Medicine A Companion to Braunwald’s Heart Disease PDF
“Although written by a collection of cardiovascular experts who span multiple specialties in radiology, cardiovascular and thoracic surgery, and medicine, this book primarily focuses on biological principles and medical management of these diseases, not on the technical aspects of vascular intervention. It is a superb addition to the current vascular medicine literature.”- Dustin Yoon, MD, MS (Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine) Doody Review Services