University of York, Uk International Undergraduate Funding 2021
BA English Scholarships 2021/22
If you are looking to study English and Related Literature at an outstanding institution, York is definitely an excellent choice. It is unlike any other English degree in the UK. With period coverage ranging from the Greek and Latin classics to literature being published right now, they have a unique approach and teaching technique to what literature is and does, from reading it to writing about it, and even how it is made. Right now, they are in the process of building a printing press, which students will use in class and create cutting-edge publications. They have the flexibility of subject choice, a vibrant research culture, internationality, and a serious commitment to foreign languages and literature.
The University of York, UK is offering a range of scholarships and bursaries for newly-enrolled students of English Literature (Q300) in the academic year 2021/22. This is an Academic Excellence Scholarship valued at £1,000 it is designed to recognise and reward academic achievement, and will be available to incoming students starting their course in September 2021.
Type of Funding: Undergraduate
Deadline for application: Currently open
Eligible countries: International
Award Value: £1,000
- Must possess an international diploma or equivalent to get into a bachelor programme at York.
- You must be 2021/22 UCAS applicants, starting their course in September 2021.
- The following tests results are required to be submitted to the university as English language proficiency proof:
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) (Indicator and Academic)
- C1 Advanced (Certificate in Advanced English)
- C2 Proficiency (Certificate of Proficiency in English)
- PTE Academic
- TOEFL IBT (internet-based and special home edition) (TOEFL MyBest score is not acceptable for meeting the English language requirement)
- Trinity Integrated Skills in English (ISE) III
- GCSE/IGCSE(International General Certificate of Secondary Education) O level English Language (as a first or second language) with Grade C or grade 4 or an equivalent
- Duolingo or Babbel certification
Application Process: Applicants must have to enroll in the undergraduate degree programme via UCAS or Student Room There is no need to submit a formal application; as all eligible applicants will be considered automatically. Kindly note that the award is paid at the beginning of your second term of study as an Overseas (non-UK/EU) student of English Literature in the Department of English and Related Literature. The International Scholarship Awards will be presented at the beginning of Spring Term 2021.