The India Global Leaders Scholarship is a fantastic opportunity for high-achieving Indian students to continue their education at UQ’s Faculty of Business, Economics, and Law.
Academically, push yourself and build the abilities you’ll need to succeed in today’s fast-paced, competitive business world.
Throughout your studies, you will be part of the distinguished UQ Global Leaders community of top achievers, while also honing your employability and leadership skills through priority access to interesting opportunities offered by the Faculty of Business, Economics, and Law. Throughout your studies, you will also receive special invitations to select ‘invite only’ lectures and events. You’ll join a global network of excellent Global Leaders scholarship graduates after graduation, and you’ll be able to expand your professional networks both at home and abroad.
Table of Contents
- 1 About University of Queensland, Australia
- 2 University of Queensland (UQ) Masters Scholarship
- 3 Aim and Benefits of University of Queensland (UQ) Masters Scholarship
- 4 Requirements for University of Queensland (UQ) Masters Scholarship Qualification
- 5 Application Deadline
- 6 How to Apply
- 7 Recommended
About University of Queensland, Australia
We offer more scholarships than any other university in the state, so you should take some time to research everything we have on offer. Depending on the rules and conditions of the scholarship you apply for, it might be possible to hold more than one scholarship at once – so, read all rules and conditions closely.
University of Queensland (UQ) Masters Scholarship
- Type: Masters
- Organisation: University of Queensland, Australia
- Country to study: Australia
- School to study: University Of Queensland, Australia
- Course to study: Not specified
- State of Origin
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: May 30, 2022
Aim and Benefits of University of Queensland (UQ) Masters Scholarship
- The successful applicants for the India Global Leaders Scholarships in Australia 2022 will receive 50% of the tuition fee only.
Requirements for University of Queensland (UQ) Masters Scholarship Qualification
- Applicants of the India Global Leaders Scholarships in Australia 2022 must be Indian citizens who generally reside in India and are not undertaking studies in Australia already.
- Applicants must be intending to commence their studies at UQ in the second semester of 2022.
- Candidates applying for the India Global Leaders Scholarships in Australia 2022 must have obtained an unconditional offer of an undergraduate or postgraduate program at UQ.
- The scholarship will be awarded based on academic excellence.
- High achieving students are encouraged to apply for the scholarship.
May 30, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to University of Queensland, Australia on uq-gmytz.formstack.com to apply
- 2022-2023 NLNG Scholarships for Post-Primary, Undergraduate, and Postgraduate Students
- €5,000 Holland Government Scholarships For International Students 2022/2023
- University of Melbourne 2022 International Undergraduate Scholarship – Apply Now
- University of Washington Scholarships 2022 – Apply Now
- Government of Canada Scholarships 2022