University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital UITH School of Nursing Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
The University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) School of Nursing invites suitably qualified candidates for admission for the 2022/2023 academic session.
UITH School of Nursing Admission Requirements
- Candidates must not be less than 17 years of age as of the 1st of October, 2022.
- Candidates must not have any criminal record.
- Candidates must not have any deformity of the hands.
- Candidate must have Five (5) credits in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in WASSCE/NECO at not more than two (2) sittings.
- NABTEB is accepted but cannot be combined with any other O’Level Certificate (WASSCE/NECO)
UITH School of Nursing Courses and Duration
- Community Health Training -one year or two
- Post Basic Nursing Programs:
- Paediatrics (one year)
- Nephrology (one year)
- Accident &Emergency (one year)
- Ophthalmic-(one year)
- Basic Nursing – 3years
- Health Information Management – ND & HND (Two years each)
- Orthopaedic Cast Technology – OND (Two years )
- Postgraduate Health Information Management (One year)
How to Apply for the UITH School of Nursing Admission Form
The application fee of Ten thousand naira (N10,000.00) non-refundable fee is to be paid into the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital Account with the CBN through the CBN e-payment gateway REMITA.
- All the data and scanned uploads (e.g Certificates, Referees, Remita receipt e.t.c) on the form fields MUST be supplied correctly as required for your form to be processed.
- Payment MUST be made first before proceeding to the form page
- To make a payment Log on to www.remita.net
- Click on Pay FGN and State TSA
- Select and click FGN Federal Government of Nigeria
- Type University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital on whom do you want to pay
- Select UITH GENERAL PURPOSE on Name of Service/Purpose
- Fill in the necessary information and make your payment.
- After payment is made through the Remita Platform, you can now proceed with your registration by filling the online BN FORM with the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number generated with the payment made.
- Visit https://www.uithilorin.org.ng/nursing you will be asked to enter a VALID personal E-mail address.
- A confirmation link will be sent to the e-mail you provided during the E-mail registration.
- Login into your E-mail account by opening a new tab in the same browser already opened.
- Click on the link sent to your E-mail by [email protected]
- The BN application form will be made available for you to fill out and submit.
- Select the school in the drop-down menu you wish to apply for.
- Note: On the sponsor details form fields you are expected to get the scanned signature of the sponsor in jpeg or png or jpg format for upload.
- Note: Each candidate is required to upload THREE TYPED AND SCANNED REFEREES, WITH THE REFEREES LETTER HEADED PAPER in jpeg or png or jpg format.
- Fill every other field on the form as required.
- After submission, wait for 2 seconds as you will be directed to print or download the filled form.
- If you do not see your printout, it means your form was not successfully submitted, so you have to refill the form
For enquiry on payment issue, please contact: 08038676515, For Technical Support Contact [email protected] or 08062303140
Closing Date: All application forms should be completed online on or before Friday 29th July 2022.\
UITH School of Nursing Entrance Exam & Interview
- Written examination: between Thursday, 11th and Saturday13th August 2022. Candidates are to confirm the date on the UITH website from 1st August 2022.
- Oral interview: Monday, 15th August 2022.
VENUE: University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital School Complex (Former Maternity Hospital), Amilegbe, Ilorin.
- The above dates are subject to changes by the Management.
- The school does not sell any past question papers, nor conduct any form of examination coaching.
- Please don’t bring the printout to UITH.
- No awaiting result shall be accepted at the interview.
- 2022-2023 NLNG Scholarships for Post-Primary, Undergraduate, and Postgraduate Students
- €5,000 Holland Government Scholarships For International Students 2022/2023
- University of Melbourne 2022 International Undergraduate Scholarship – Apply Now
- University of Washington Scholarships 2022 – Apply Now
- Government of Canada Scholarships 2022