Tongues: Beyond the Upper Room looks at common objections to and misconceptions about tongues, scriptural purposes of speaking in other tongues, common excesses, praying out God’s plan, pressing into greater depths in prayer, guidelines to receiving the Baptism in the Holy Spirit, and much more!
- Night by Elie Wiesel
- Tortured for Christ by Richard Wurmbrand
- The Gospel According to Jesus by John MacArthur
- And the Bride Wore White: Seven Secrets to Sexual Purity
- Spirit-Controlled Temperament by Tim LaHaye
This comprehensive examination of tongues answers questions such as:
· Is speaking in tongues for everyone?
· Are tongues a gift from God or a trick of the devil?
· If Jesus didn’t speak in tongues, why should I?
· Did the gift of tongues cease when the apostles died?
· Are tongues simply speaking a foreign language?
· Does praying loudly in tongues bring more power?
· Can you be born again without speaking in tongues?