Download Thieme Review for the USMLE Step 2 CS for IMGs PDF book free online – From Thieme Review for the USMLE Step 2 CS for IMGs PDF:
CS for IMGs is a comprehensive resource designed to help IMGs pass the Step 2 CS exam on the first attempt. Buy From Amazon
Thieme Review for the USMLE® Step 2: CS for IMGs includes all the components that International Medical Graduates (IMGs) need to pass the USMLE® Step 2 Clinical Skills (CS) exam. Created by international CS exam prep instructor and physician Mohamed Elawdy and expert American pronunciation trainer Dara Oken, this groundbreaking resource reflects their combined expertise in preparing IMGs for the CS exam. As such, it’s the only resource needed for USMLE® CS prep!
The first all-in-one CS review book
- Addresses all three exam components: ICE, CIS, and SEP
- ICE section provides systematic organization and consistency in its coverage of Medical History Taking, Physical Examination, and Patient Note
- SEP section includes word-level concepts (syllables and stress), sound-level concepts (consonants and vowels), and grammar concepts
- Role-plays and model videos with standardized patients (SPs)
- SEP pronunciation and grammar explanations, exercises, and videos
- Flowcharts, checklists, and self-assessments
- Easy to replicate approach to target differential diagnosis
The text and the accompanying audio and videos provide unparalleled study prep tailored to the CS that will lead to a higher score on this vital exam.
This book includes complimentary access to a digital copy on https://medone.thieme.com.
Table of Contents
1 The Basics, Component 1, Integrated Clinical Encounter
2 The Basics, Component 2, Communication and Interpersonal Skills
3 The Basics, Component 3, English Proficiency
4 Chest (Cardiology and Respiratory)
5 Abdomen (Gastroenterology and Urology)
6 Obstetrics and Gynecology
8 Musculoskeletal System
12 Mini Cases