The Vue Handbook: a thorough introduction to Vue.js
Its component-based approach, intuitive API, blazing fast core, and compact size make Vue.js a great solution to craft your next front-end application.
From basic to advanced recipes, this book arms you with practical solutions to common tasks when building an application using Vue. We start off by exploring the fundamentals of Vue.js: its reactivity system, data-binding syntax, and component-based architecture through practical examples.
- How to build a fully functioning web application in Vue.js from scratch.
- Project structuring and architecture to avoid unnecessary complexity.
- How to bring reactivity to an existing static application using Vue.js.
- How to add animations to Vue.js application
- How to communicate with APIs via HTTP
- How to use Vuex to create centralized state management