John C. Maxwell, #1 New York Times bestselling author, shows you how to achieve a life of purpose and meaning in this compact new book derived from his previous title, Intentional Living.
We all have a longing to be significant, to make a contribution, to be a part of something noble and purposeful. But know this: you don’t have to be a certain age, have a lot of money, or be powerful or famous to make a real difference. You can be significant starting today–if you know your purpose.
In THE POWER OF SIGNIFICANCE, you will find the pathway to a life that matters. Drawing on over 50 years of experience helping people around the world, John Maxwell gives practical guidance and motivation to get you started on your unique personal path to significance. Learn how to find your why, start small but believe big, and live every day as if it matters–because it does!
About the Author
JOHN C. MAXWELL, the #1 New York Times bestselling author, coach, and speaker who has sold more than 29 million books, was identified as the #1 leader in business by the American Management Association® and the world’s most influential leadership expert by Business Insider and Inc. magazine in 2014. His organizations–The John Maxwell Company, The John Maxwell Team, and EQUIP–have trained more than 5 million leaders worldwide. Maxwell speaks to Fortune 500 companies, presidents of nations, and many top world business leaders.
We also Recommend
- How to Be a Successful Life Coach PDF
- The Man Who Solved the Market PDF
- Triggered by Donald Trump Jr ePub
- The Talent Code by Daniel Coyle ePub
- She Means Business by Carrie Green ePub
- Mind Maps at Work PDF by Tony Buzan
- Bird by Bird by Anne Lamott PDF
- The Experts’ Guide to 100 Things Everyone Should Know How to Do PDF
- Tiny Beautiful Things by Cheryl Strayed PDF
- A Calendar of Wisdom by Leo Tolstoy PDF
Originally published: 2 May 2017
Genre: Self-help book