The Netter Collection of Medical Illustrations – Cardiovascular System
The Netter Collection of Medical Illustrations – View the cardiovascular system as only Netter images can depict it. Part of the masterwork known as The Netter Collection of Medical Illustrations (the CIBA “Green Books”), it provides a highly visual guide to the heart, from basic science, anatomy, and physiology to pathology and injury.
This reference has been updated to mirror the many exciting advances in cardiovascular medicine and imaging, offering classic Netter illustrations, as well as new illustrations created by artist-physician Carlos Machado, MD and others working in the Netter style.
- Gain a rich clinical view of all aspects of the cardiovascular system in one comprehensive volume, conveyed through beautiful illustrations and radiologic images.
- Clearly see the connection between basic science and clinical practice with an integrated overview of normal structure and function as it relates to pathologic conditions.
- Grasp current clinical concepts regarding development, pediatrics, and adult medicine captured in classic Netter illustrations, as well as new illustrations created by artist-physician Carlos Machado, MD, and others working in the Netter style.
- Quickly understand complex topics thanks to a concise text-atlas format that provides a context bridge between primary and specialized medicine.
- Benefit from matchless Netter illustrations that offer precision, clarity, detail and realism as they provide a visual approach to the clinical presentation and care of the patient.
Review – The Netter Collection of Medical Illustrations
“This book has been completed with utter mastery. The quality and fastidiousness of the artwork can be compared to none other than the original atlas. The improvements come at an opportune time, given the many advances in the field, and warrant replacing the original.”-Bruce Wilson, MD, MSPH(Ochsner Clinic Foundation) Doody Review: 5 stars