The gods Are Not to Blame is a 1968 play and a 1971 novel by Ola Rotimi. An adaptation of the Greek classic Oedipus Rex, set in an indeterminate period of a Yoruba kingdom, the story centers on Odewale, who is lured into a false sense of security, only to somehow get caught up in a somewhat consanguineous trail of events.
- Mexican Gothic by Silvia Moreno-Garcia PDF
- Just Friends by Holly McCulloch PDF
- You Belong to Me by Samantha Hayes PDF
- Flying Solo by Zoe May PDF
- Hawk by James Patterson PDF
Originally published: 1971
Original language: English