The ECG Made Practical 7th Edition PDF
Download The ECG Made Practical 7th Edition PDF book free online – From The ECG Made Practical 7th Edition PDF: The ECG Made Practical is a clinically-oriented book, showing how the electrocardiogram can help in the diagnosis and treatment of patients with symptoms suggesting cardiovascular disease.
The underlying philosophy of this Seventh Edition remains that the ECG has to be interpreted in the light of the patient’s history and physical examination, thus the book is organized in chapters according to a patient’s symptoms.
- Clinically-oriented with a quick reference list of cardiovascular conditions
- Builds on the basic knowledge outlined in the classic ECG Made Easy
- Emphasises the individuality of every ECG and uses full 12-lead ECG recordings to provide a realistic reproduction of the clinical environment.
- The unique page size allows presentation of 12-lead ECGs across a single page for clarity.
- Each chapter begins with a brief account of the relevant history and examination and ends with a short account of what might be done once the ECG has been interpreted.
The ECG is a vital part of diagnosis and prolonged ambulatory ECG recording is now commonplace. This Seventh Edition includes a greater focus on ambulatory monitoring and the newer monitoring devices, while developments in pacing systems and defibrillators are described.