Download The Digital Marketing Handbook by Robert W. Bly Pdf.
What’s Your Website’s ROI?
Written to help marketers―from the Fortune 1000 to small business owners and solopreneurs―turn their websites from cost centers to profit centers, The Digital Marketing Handbook by legendary copywriting pioneer and marketing expert Robert W. Bly teaches you the proven models and processes for generating a steady stream of traffic, conversions, leads, opt-ins, and sales.
Whether you are marketing an online-based business, brick-and-mortar store, or a hybrid business, Bly will teach you how to:
- Integrate a digital marketing plan with traditional marketing outreach efforts
- Maximize open rates, click-through rates, conversions, and sales
- Avoid the most common internet marketing mistakes that cause people to fail online
- Build a large and responsive opt-in email list
- Master Google AdWords, Facebook Advertising, and other traffic-generating tactics
- Drive quality leads to your online and offline storefronts
- Produce brand awareness and generate leads with Snapchat, Instagram, Periscope, Pinterest, and other social media platforms
- Design hub sites, landing pages, and “squeeze pages” guaranteed to bring in leads
Plus, Bly shares tested direct response methods that can increase your online revenues by 50, 100, and even 200 percent along with an extensive resource section to give your website a competitive edge.