The Art Of Saying No PDF by Damon Zahariades
Download The Art Of Saying No PDF book free by Damon Zahariades – From The Art Of Saying No PDF: Are you fed up with people taking advantage of you? Are you tired of coworkers, friends, and family members demanding your time and expecting you to give it to them? Buy from Amazon
Table of Contents
The Art Of Saying No PDF
If so, THE ART OF SAYING NO is for you.
Imagine being able to turn down requests and decline invitations with confidence and poise. Imagine saying no to people asking you for favors, and inspiring their respect in the process.
Amazon bestselling author, Damon Zahariades, provides a step-by-step, strategic guide for setting boundaries and developing the assertiveness you need to maintain them. You’ll learn how to say no in every situation, at home and in the workplace, according to your convictions. And best of all, you’ll discover how to get your friends, family members, bosses, coworkers, and neighbors to respect your boundaries and recognize your personal authority.
In THE ART OF SAYING NO, you’ll discover:
- my personal struggle with being a people pleaser (and how I overcame the habit!)
- the top 11 reasons we tend to say yes when we know we should say no
- 10 simple strategies for turning people down with finesse
- why saying no to people doesn’t make you a bad person (the opposite is true!)
- the best way to develop the habit of setting personal and professional boundaries
- how to know whether you’re a people pleaser (and how to gauge the severity of the problem)
PLUS, BONUS MATERIAL: dedicated sections on saying no to your spouse, kids, friends, neighbors, coworkers, clients, bosses, and even strangers!
If you’re sick and tired of being taken for granted, grab your copy of THE ART OF SAYING NO today! Start taking control of your life by learning how to say that simple, beautiful word: “No.”
Review – The Art Of Saying No PDF
I gave this book 2 stars because I feel as though to maybe a small percentage of people this book would prove useful. I purchased this title with the expectation of discovering some in depth strategies for regaining confidence through the use of the word “no,” as the title suggests.The Art Of Saying No PDF
I was hoping to find some techniques for building confidence, becoming emotionally aware, reading personality traits, managing ego’s, or any general psychological cognition. However, the book reads almost like an infomercial (“in the next section you will learn new ways of saying ‘no’…so please grab a refreshing beverage and enjoy”) with very, very superficial discussions of the vapid subject material. If you’re a normal person with any level of self-confidence whatsoever, I can almost guarantee you won’t take away anything new from this book.The Art Of Saying No PDF
On the other hand, if you’re a beta-male type person, and often find yourself cowering in fear from any sort of conflict, then yes, you may want to consider this book. On a closing note, judging by how this book was hastily written with little or no research actually done on the subject matter, I would also recommend avoiding other titles by this author as well.
The Art Of Saying No by Damon Zahariades PDF : eBook Information
- Full Book Name – The Art Of Saying No
- Author of this Book -Damon Zahariades
- Language – English
- Book Genre – Self Help, Non-Fiction, Language, Communication
- Download Format – PDF
- Size – 1.3 MB
- eBook Pages – 117
Related Books(Free PDF Books)
- 5 Best Online Business Schools in California
- Esoteric Islam: A Hermetic Perspective on Islamic Traditions
- How To Become A Journeyman Electrician
- Best Loan Apps in Nigeria Now
- True to the Old Flag By G. A. Henty Pdf
Productivity expert Damon Zahariades is owner of ArtOfProductivity.com, a site devoted to showing you how to hack your day to get more things done.
He wasn’t always productive. Damon spent many years in Corporate America, dragging himself to ridiculous meetings and enduring the impromptu “drive-by” visits of his coworkers, before striking out on his own. Today, he owns his own content marketing agency and creates action guides that show others how to boost their productivity.
Some personal likes and dislikes:
– Damon loves coffee
– he’s less fond of soft drinks
– he loves dogs
– he’s not crazy about cats
– he loves 80s hair band music
– he doesn’t like country music
– he thinks he’s hilarious
– his wife thinks he’s slightly less than hilarious
– he loves movies
– he can’t stand it when people talk during a movie
– he loves economics
– he hates politics
Join Damon at his blog at http://www.ArtOfProductivity.com and sign up for his ongoing series of productivity hacks via email.