The eighth edition of Textbook of Medical Biochemistry provides a concise, comprehensive overview of biochemistry, with a clinical approach to understand disease processes.
Beginning with an introduction to cell biology, the book continues with an analysis of biomolecule chemistry, molecular biology and metabolism, as well as chapters on diet and nutrition, biochemistry of cancer and AIDS, and environmental biochemistry.
Each chapter includes numerous images, multiple choice and essay-style questions, as well as highlighted text to help students remember the key points.
We also Recommend
- Color Atlas of Neurology by Reinhard Rohkamm
- Cancer Drug Resistance by Beverly A. Teicher
- Download Clinical Orthopaedic Examination 6th Edition
- Surgical Recall by Blackbourne MD 7th Edition
- Download Dr. Pestana’s Surgery Notes 3rd Edition
About the Author
MN Chatterjea BSc MBBS DCP MD (Biochemistry)
Ex-Professor and Head, Department of Biochemistry, Armed Forces Medical College, Pune, Maharashtra, India; Christian Medical College and Hospital, Ludhiana, Punjab, India; MGM Medical College, Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India