Download Succeed In Osces And Practical Exams PDF book free online : An Essential Guide For Nurses: An Essential Guide for Nurses – From Succeed in OSCEs and Practical Exams PDF: OSCEs or practical examinations are intended to challenge you both personally and professionally, whilst testing your competence with the key clinical skills that nurses need to demonstrate to be effective in practice. Buy from Amazon
Succeed in OSCEs and Practical Exams PDF
This book is designed to be the ultimate companion to help you fly through OSCEs with ease. It covers:
- What OSCEs involve and how to prepare for them
- The most common types of OSCE scenarios
- What examiners are looking for in OSCEs
- How to develop your own clinical simulation learning style
- How to learn from your OSCEs
- How reflection can help give you greater understanding of your clinical simulation practice
The book includes examples of OSCEs for you to work through, inspiring quotes and plenty of top tips to help you tackle your OSCEs with confidence!
Succeed in OSCEs and Practical Exams is indispensable reading for nursing students taking all courses that involve OSCEs or practical exams – including diplomas, degrees and short CPD courses.
You might also like
- A Practical Introduction to Numerology PDF(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Williams Gynecology, Study Guide PDF(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Ghai Essential Pediatrics PDF 8Ed(Opens in a new browser tab)
About the Author
Clair Merriman is the Head of Professional Practice Skills in the School of Health and Social Care at Oxford Brookes University, UK.
Liz Westcott is Director of Pre Qualifying Learning and Development in the School of Health and Social Care at Oxford Brookes University, UK.