Download Study Guide for Essentials for Nursing Practice PDF book free online 9th Edition – From Study Guide for Essentials for Nursing Practice PDF: Corresponding to the chapters in Essentials for Nursing Practice, 9th Edition, Study Guide for Essentials for Nursing Practice reinforces your understanding of key nursing ideas. Buy from Amazon
Study Guide for Essentials for Nursing Practice PDF
Each chapter includes a Preliminary Reading, Case Study questions, a Chapter Review, Study Group Questions, and directions to help you create your own personalized Study Chart for the chapter.
In addition, each Chapter Review includes many different kinds of questions to keep learning the material interactive and fun!
- Answers and rationales included on the Essentials for Nursing Practice Evolve
- Each chapter includes a case study with related questions allowing students to apply what they’ve learned.
- Chapter review questions include matching, short answer, multiple choice, and true/false questions provide students with evaluation and test-taking practice.
- Study group questions make it easier for students to review material with their peers site.
- Skills performance checklists help you measure your mastery of important nursing procedures.
- Study charts in select chapters helps provide focus and structure for students reviewing the material and key concepts.
- NEW! Content completely updated to match Nursing Essentials 9th Edition.
- NEW! Chapter on Complementary and Alternative Therapies, addresses content that is now included on the NCLEX® exam.
- NEW! Preliminary Readings sections provide you with an easy reference point to the related text chapter.
You might also like
- Physician Assistant A Guide to Clinical Practice PDF(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Electrotherapy Explained Principles and Practice PDF(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Williams Obstetrics Study Guide PDF(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Williams Gynecology, Study Guide PDF(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Understanding Pharmacology in Nursing Practice PDF(Opens in a new browser tab)
About the Author
Patricia A. Potter, RN, MSN, PhD, FAAN, Director of Research, Patient Care Services Barnes-Jewish Hospital St. Louis, MO
Anne Griffin Perry, RN, MSN, EdD, FAAN, Professor Emerita, School of Nursing, Southern Illinois University, Edwardsville, Illinois
Patricia Stockert, RN, BSN, MS, PhD, President of the College, Saint Francis Medical Center College of Nursing, Peoria, IL
Amy Hall, RN, BSN, MS, PhD, CNE, Professor and Dean, School of Nursing, Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady University, Baton Rouge, Louisiana