Selling 101 – Here in a short, compact and concise format is the basics of how to persuade more people more effectively, more ethically, and more often. Ziglar draws from his fundamental selling experiences and shows that while the fundamentals of selling may remain constant, sales people must continue learning, living, and looking: learning from the past without living there; living in the present by seizing each vital moment of every single day; and looking to the future with hope, optimism, and education.
His tips will not only keep your clients happy and add to your income, but will also teach you ideas and principles that will, most importantly, add to the quality of your life. Content drawn from Ziglar on Selling.
We also Recommend
- Things I Wish I Told My Mother by Susan Patterson PDF
- Keeping the Love You Find by Harville Hendrix PDF
- How to Get Sh*t Done by Erin Falconer Pdf
- Fall, Rise, Repeat by Matthew Schneider Pdf
- Keep Your Brain Alive by Lawrence Katz Pdf
- Free to Focus by Michael Hyatt Pdf
- Your Heart’s Desire by Sonia Choquette Pdf
- The Confident Woman Devotional by Joyce Meyer Pdf
- The Secret Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne Pdf
- Happy Brain by Dean Burnett Pdf
About the Author
Zig Ziglar, one of the most sought after motivational speakers in the United States, offers a message filled with humor, hope and enthusiasm for audiences around the world. Many of the books he authored have become worldwide best-sellers.
Originally published: 8 April 2003