Table of Contents
Tough Test Questions? Missed Lectures? Not Enough Time?
Fortunately, there’s Schaum’s. This all-in-one-package includes more than 750 fully solved problems, examples, and practice exercises to sharpen your problem-solving skills. Plus, you will have access to 20 detailed videos featuring Math instructors who explain how to solve the most commonly tested problems–it’s just like having your own virtual tutor! You’ll find everything you need to build confidence, skills, and knowledge for the highest score possible.
Schaum’s Outline of Probability and Statistics – More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum’s to help them succeed in the classroom and on exams. Schaum’s is the key to faster learning and higher grades in every subject. Each Outline presents all the essential course information in an easy-to-follow, topic-by-topic format. You also get hundreds of examples, solved problems, and practice exercises to test your skills.
This Schaum’s Outline gives you
- 897 fully solved problems
- Concise explanations of all course fundamentals
- Information on conditional probability and independence, random variables, binominal and normal distributions, sampling distributions, and analysis of variance
Fully compatible with your classroom text, Schaum’s highlights all the important facts you need to know. Use Schaum’s to shorten your study time–and get your best test scores!
Schaum’s Outlines–Problem Solved.
We also Recommend
- The Moon Is a Harsh Mistress Pdf
- The Butchering Art by Lindsey Fitzharris Pdf
- Doing It by Hannah Witton Pdf
- The Science of Trust by Gottman John Pdf
- North American Wildland Plants: A Field Guide Volume 1 Pdf
- Explicit Biology PDF
- Probability and Statistics in Engineering by William W. Hines PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers 10th Edition PDF
- The Coddling of the American Mind by Greg Lukianoff Pdf
- How To Become An Astronaut
- Understanding Statistics by Sture Holm PDF
- 10 Cheapest State Universities in Nigeria (2021)
About the Author
John J. Schiller is an associate professor of mathematics at Temple University. He received his Ph.D. at the University of Pennsylvania.
R. Alu Srinivasan is a professor of mathematics at Temple University. He received his Ph.D. at Wayne State University and has published extensively in probability and statistics.
Murray R. Spiegel (deceased) received the M.S. degree in physics and the Ph.D. in mathematics from Cornell University. He had positions at Harvard University, Columbia University, Oak Ridge and Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, and served as a mathematical consultant at several large companies. His last position was professor and chairman of Mathematics at the Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Hartford Graduate Center.