Download Rodak Clinical Hematology Atlas Fifth Edition PDF book free online – From Rodak Clinical Hematology Atlas Fifth Edition PDF: Ensure you are accurately identifying cells at the microscope with Clinical Hematology Atlas, 5th Edition. Buy from Amazon
Rodak Clinical Hematology Atlas Fifth Edition PDF
An excellent companion to Rodak’s Hematology: Clinical Principles & Applications, this award-winning atlas offers complete coverage of the basics of hematologic morphology, including examination of the peripheral blood smear, basic maturation of the blood cell lines, and information on a variety of clinical disorders. Nearly 500 photomicrographs, schematic diagrams, and electron micrographs vividly illustrate hematology from normal cell maturation to the development of various pathologies so you can be sure you’re making accurate conclusions in the lab. Rodak Clinical Hematology Atlas Fifth Edition
- Schematic diagrams, photomicrographs, and electron micrographs are found in every chapter to visually enhance understanding of hematologic cellular morphology.
- Smaller trim size, concise text, and spiral binding make it easy to reference the atlas in the laboratory.
- Chapter on normal newborn peripheral blood morphology covers the normal cells found in neonatal blood.
- Chapter on body fluids illustrates the other fluids found in the body besides blood, using images from cytocentrifuged specimens.
- The most common cytochemical stains, along with a summary chart for interpretation, are featured in the leukemia chapters to help classify both malignant and benign leukoproliferative disorders.
- Chapter featuring morphologic changes after myeloid hematopoietic growth factors is included in the text. Rodak Clinical Hematology Atlas Fifth Edition PDF
- Morphologic abnormalities are covered in the chapters on erythrocytes and leukocytes, along with a description of each cell, in a schematic fashion.
- User resources on the Evolve companion site feature review questions and summary tables to further enhance their learning experience.
- Robbins Basic Pathology 10th Edition PDF(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Atlas of the Human Brain 4th Edition PDF(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Functional Neuroimaging A Clinical Approach PDF(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Gregory’s Pediatric Anesthesia 6th Edition PDF(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Essentials of Clinical Examination Handbook PDF(Opens in a new browser tab)
- NEW! Appendix with comparison tables of commonly confused cells includes lymphocytes versus neutrophilic myelocytes and monocytes versus reactive lymphoctyes to help users see the subtle differences between them.
- NEW! Glossary of hematologic terms at the end of the book provides a quick reference to easily look up definitions.