Download Robbins Basic Pathology 10th Edition PDF book free – From Robbins Basic Pathology 10th Edition PDF: Part of the trusted Robbins and Cotran family, Robbins Basic Pathology provides a readable, well-illustrated and concise overview of the principles of human pathology that’s ideal for today’s busy students. Buy from Amazon
Table of Contents
Robbins Basic Pathology 10th Edition PDF
This thoroughly revised edition continues with a strong emphasis on pathogenesis and the clinical features of disease, adding new artwork and more schematic diagrams to further aid in summarizing key pathologic processes and expand the already impressive illustration program.
Features: Robbins Basic Pathology 10th Edition PDF
- Excellent art program boasts high-quality photomicrographs, gross photos, and radiologic images to supplement the world-class illustrations.
- Bulleted summary boxes provide quick access to key information and easy review of key concepts.
- Highlights pathogenesis, morphology, and pathophysiologic content throughout.
- Includes increased and updated clinical topics.
- New artwork and more schematic diagrams summarize key pathologic processes.
- An all-star editorial team enables you to gain a rich understanding of all essential pathology concepts. Robbins Basic Pathology 10th Edition
- Student Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and images from the book on a variety of devices. You’ll also access virtual microscope slides, self-assessment questions, additional images, updated pathology case studies, and Targeted Therapy boxes.
Review – Robbins Basic Pathology 10th Edition
“Beautifully produced, masterfully written and edited, critically reshaped and updated for the 21st century, it remains the book of choice for most pathology professors. I see it as an American classic, but also as a modern textbook for new generations of medical students. Highly recommended.” Reviewed by Ivan Damjanov, MD (University of Kansas Medical Center) Doody’s Score: 100, 5 Stars!
No. of pages: 952Language: EnglishCopyright: © Elsevier 2018Published: 28th March 2017Imprint: ElseviereBook ISBN: 9780323394147eBook ISBN: 9780323394123eBook ISBN: 9780323394130Hardcover ISBN: 9780323353175Hardcover ISBN: 9780323480543
Related Books(Free medical Books)
About the Author
Vinay Kumar, MBBS, MD, FRCPath, Alice Hogge and Arthur A. Baer Distinguished Service Professor of Pathology, Biological Sciences Division and The Pritzker Medical School, University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois Robbins Basic Pathology 10th Edition
Abul K. Abbas, MBBS, Distinguished Professor and Chair, Department of Pathology, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, California
Jon C. Aster, MD, PhD, Professor of Pathology, Harvard Medical School; Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts