Practical Guide to Abdominal & Pelvic MRI PDF
Download Practical Guide to Abdominal & Pelvic MRI PDF book free online – Now in its Second Edition, this thoroughly illustrated volume is a practical, problem-oriented ‘how-to’ guide to performing and interpreting abdominal and pelvic MRI studies. Practical Guide to Abdominal and Pelvic MRI provides the necessary know-how for optimizing image quality and protocols and describes specific techniques, including MR angiography,
MR cholangiopancreatography, MR urography, MRI of the gastrointestinal tract, and obstetrical MRI. A section on interpretation describes MRI appearances of 101 abdominal and pelvic abnormalities, presents differential diagnoses, and offers guidance on interpreting preoperative MRI studies. Additional chapters show normal MRI anatomy, answer frequently asked questions, and demystify MRI acronyms and terminology. This edition includes new imaging techniques and information on the liver, the kidney, and nephrogenic syndrome.
- NEW! Liver and kidney now included
- NEW! Major rewrite of MRI sections
- NEW! Nephrogenic syndrome included
- Interpretation section describes MRI appearances of 101 abdominal and pelvic abnormalities, presents differential diagnoses, and offers guidance on interpreting preoperative MRI studies.
- Shows normal MRI anatomy, answers frequently asked questions, and demystifies MRI acronyms and terminology.
- Heavily illustrated.