Practical Clinical Electrophysiology 2nd edition PDF
Download Practical Clinical Electrophysiology 2nd edition PDF book free online – From Practical Clinical Electrophysiology 2nd edition PDF: Offering a clinically-based approach to the diagnosis and management of arrhythmias, Practical Clinical Electrophysiology, 2nd Edition, is a concise, portable resource for general cardiologists, internists, cardiology fellows, and others who want to increase their understanding of electrophysiology.
Co-authored by Drs. Peter Zimetbaum and Dr. Mark Josephson, both of Harvard University, this practical softcover handbook is an up-to-date guide to the major arrhythmia disorders encountered in the clinic as well as the electrophysiology lab. The clinical approach offers coverage of evidence-based medicine as well as practical pearls for diagnosis and management – everything from noninvasive diagnostic strategies through pharmacologic and invasive therapeutic strategies.
- A new full-color format helps readers navigate the content more efficiently, and improves retention of complex material.
- Four new chapters cover Lead Extraction: Indications and Techniques; Arrhythmias in Patients with Congenital Heart Disease; Genetics and Electrophysiology; and Special Considerations for Arrhythmias in Women (including fetal tachycardia).
- Updated images and fully revised content address the most recent developments in the field.
- Key chapters cover indications for pacemaker and ICD implantation and the clinical management of patients who have these devices, complications and troubleshooting, and a comprehensive review of representative ECG and intra-cardiac tracings.
- An excellent companion to Dr. Josephson’s more advanced text.
Your book purchase includes a complimentary download of the enhanced eBook for iOS, Android, PC & Mac.
Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click