Download Power Electronics and Motor Drives PDF book free online – From Power Electronics and Motor Drives PDF: Power electronics is an area of extremely important and rapidly changing technology. Technological advancements in the area contribute to performance improvement and cost reduction, with applications proliferating in industrial, commercial, residential, military and aerospace environments.
- Dynamics and Control of Electrical Drives PDF
- Introduction to Mechatronics and Measurement Systems PDF
- Modern Earth Buildings: Materials, Engineering, Constructions and Applications PDF
- Green Building Handbook Volume 1 PDF
- Understanding Construction Drawings by Mark W. Huth PDF
- AutoCAD Platform Customization by Lee Ambrosius PDF
- Electronic Circuits by Wayne Charles PDF
- Principles of Foundation Engineering PDF
- Thermal Power Plants: Modeling, Control, and Efficiency Improvement PDF
- Hand Tool Essentials: Refine Your Power Tool Projects PDF
Description of Power Electronics and Motor Drives PDF
This book is meant to help engineers operating in all these areas to stay up-to-date on the most recent advances in the field, as well as to be a vehicle for clarifying increasingly complex theories and mathematics. This book will be a cost-effective and convenient way for engineers to get up-to-speed on the latest trends in power electronics.
The reader will obtain the same level of informative instruction as they would if attending an IEEE course or a training session, but without ever leaving the office or living room! The author is in an excellent position to offer this instruction as he teaches many such courses.
- Self-learning advanced tutorial, falling between a traditional textbook and a professional reference.
- Almost every page features either a detailed figure or a bulleted chart, accompanied by clear descriptive explanatory text.
PRIMARY MARKET: Power Electronics Engineers; also, engineers from industrial, environmental and other electrical disciplines that are involved in power electronics applications
SECONDARY MARKET: engineering students and professionals in continuing education training courses
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Introduction Chapter 2: Power Semiconductor Devices Chapter 3: Phase-Controlled Converters and Cycloconverters Chapter 4: Voltage-Fed Converters and PWM Techniques
Chapter 5: Current-Fed Converters Chapter 6: AC Machines for Drives Chapter 7: Induction Motor Drives – Control and Estimation Chapter 8: Synchronous Motor Drives – Control and Estimation Chapter 9: Microprocessor/DSP Principles and Applications Chapter 10: Fuzzy Logic Principles and Applications Chapter 11: Neural Network Principles and Applications Chapter 12: Discussion