Power Electronics and Motor Drives PDF
Download Power Electronics and Motor Drives PDF book free online – From Power Electronics and Motor Drives PDF: Power electronics is an area of extremely important and rapidly changing technology. Technological advancements in the area contribute to performance improvement and cost reduction, with applications proliferating in industrial, commercial, residential, military and aerospace environments.
Table of Contents
- Introduction to Mechanics of Materials: Part II by Branislav Hučko Roland Jančo PDF
- Introduction to Mechanics of Materials: Part I by Branislav Hučko Roland Jančo PDF
- Manufacturing Processes and Materials: Exercises by Dr. Miltiadis A. Boboulos
- Refrigeration: Theory And Applications by James K. Carson
- Control Engineering An introduction with the use of Matlab by Derek P. Atherton
- Engineering Fluid Mechanics by Tarik Al-Shemmeri PDF
- Engineering Thermodynamics by Tarik Al-Shemmeri PDF
- Engineering Mathematics: YouTube Workbook by Christopher C. Tisdell PDF
- Automation and Robotics by Dr. Miltiadis A. Boboulos PDF
- Designing Urban Agriculture by April Philips PDF
Description of Power Electronics and Motor Drives PDF
This book is meant to help engineers operating in all these areas to stay up-to-date on the most recent advances in the field, as well as to be a vehicle for clarifying increasingly complex theories and mathematics. This book will be a cost-effective and convenient way for engineers to get up-to-speed on the latest trends in power electronics.
The reader will obtain the same level of informative instruction as they would if attending an IEEE course or a training session, but without ever leaving the office or living room! The author is in an excellent position to offer this instruction as he teaches many such courses.
- Self-learning advanced tutorial, falling between a traditional textbook and a professional reference.
- Almost every page features either a detailed figure or a bulleted chart, accompanied by clear descriptive explanatory text.
PRIMARY MARKET: Power Electronics Engineers; also, engineers from industrial, environmental and other electrical disciplines that are involved in power electronics applications
SECONDARY MARKET: engineering students and professionals in continuing education training courses
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Introduction Chapter 2: Power Semiconductor Devices Chapter 3: Phase-Controlled Converters and Cycloconverters Chapter 4: Voltage-Fed Converters and PWM Techniques
Chapter 5: Current-Fed Converters Chapter 6: AC Machines for Drives Chapter 7: Induction Motor Drives – Control and Estimation Chapter 8: Synchronous Motor Drives – Control and Estimation Chapter 9: Microprocessor/DSP Principles and Applications Chapter 10: Fuzzy Logic Principles and Applications Chapter 11: Neural Network Principles and Applications Chapter 12: Discussion