Postgraduate Haematology provides up-to-date knowledge of the pathogenesis, clinical and laboratory features, management and treatment of a wide range of blood and bone marrow disorders in a concise and user friendly style.
- Up-to-date knowledge of the pathogenesis, clinical and laboratory features and management of all blood disorders
- New sections reflect advances in the specialty, including knowledge gained from new generation sequencing, latest anticoagulant drugs, diagnostic laboratory tools, and treatment strategies
- Superb four-color illustrations and photomicrographs of blood cells and tissues throughout
- Includes algorithms to aid with decision-making for treatment
- Companion website includes figures and tables for download