Pocket Reference for ECGs Made Easy
Download Pocket Reference for ECGs Made Easy PDF book free online – From Pocket Reference for ECGs Made Easy: Put essential ECG information at your fingertips! Based on Barbara Aehlert’s popular ECGs Made Easy, 5th Edition , this full-color pocket reference makes it easy to identify ECG rhythms and highlights basic information on cardiac conditions that cause dysrhythmias. Buy From Amazon
Each rhythm includes a brief description, a summary of the characteristics of the rhythm, and a sample rhythm strip. A handy, compact size makes this reference ideal for use in the field!
Related: Download ECGs by Example 3rd Edition
- Brief, condensed information provides essential ECG guidelines at a glance.
- Numerous tables, boxes, and illustrations highlight and summarize key information.
- UPDATED content and illustrations reflect changes to ECGs Made Easy, 5th Edition .
Table of Contents
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Basic Electrophysiology
- Sinus Mechanisms
- Atrial Rhythms
- Junctional Rhythms
- Ventricular Rhythms
- Atrioventricular (AV) Blocks
- Pacemaker Rhythms
- Introduction to the 12-Lead ECG