Perry’s The Chemotherapy Source Book PDF
Download Perry’s The Chemotherapy Source Book PDF book free online – Perry’s The Chemotherapy Source Book , now in its fifth edition, provides information on the choice of chemotherapeutic agents, the use of combination chemotherapy, and the toxicity of individual drugs. Organized by site, this is the only book of its kind to focus strictly on the clinical practice of chemotherapy, and is meant to serve as a “one-stop shop” for information on choice of chemotherapeutic agents, treatment outlines, grading of side effects, and dose modification.
New to the Fifth Edition:
- Drug information has been updated throughout.
- Over twenty new drugs, as well as new indications for existing ones, are included.
- The use and unique side effects of tyrosine kinase inhibitors, multi-targeted agents, vascular endothelial growth factor inhibitors, novel monoclonal antibodies, and immunotherapy are provided.
- Changes in management have been incorporated.
- Content is streamlined for the busy practitioner.
- Access to LWWOncology website included with purchase, starting with full 90-day trial with upgrade options offered.