Pearson Nurse’s Drug Guide 2015 1st Edition PDF
Pearson Nurse’s Drug Guide – With over 350 updates, the new 2015 edition of the Pearson Nurse’s Drug Guide provides safe, effective, current, and accurate drug information in a quickly accessible format. Comprehensive and complete, it lists all drugs alphabetically by generic names for quick reference, with an index listing both generic and trade names.
It presents important clinical information for hundreds of drugs, with adverse reactions, interactions, side effects, and impacts on lab results. It clearly presents information on IV preparation and push, continuous, or intermittent administration; as well as dosages for neonates, infants, adolescents, adults, and patients with obesity and renal or hepatic impairment.
This edition also contains 18 brand-new monographs for drugs recently approved by the FDA.
From the Back Cover
Pearson Nurse’s Drug Guide 2015
Nurses agree: Pearson Nurse’s Drug Guide provides all the information you need for safe, effective drug administration in any setting!
- Organized alphabetically and indexed by generic and trade drug names
- Dosages across the lifespan from neonate to older adults
- Dosage with adjustments for clinically relevant conditions
- Complete IV preparation and administration information
- Clinically relevant drug interactions with food, herbals, and other drugs
- Pharmacological and therapeutic classifications for every drug
- Unique glossary of clinical conditions and their related signs and symptoms
- Prototype drugs for each drug classification
- New! Black box warnings added throughout