Parsons’ Diseases of the Eye 23rd edition PDF
Download Parsons’ Diseases of the Eye 23rd edition PDF book free online – From Parsons’ Diseases of the Eye 23rd edition PDF: Parsons’ Diseases of the Eye has been a trusted textbook for undergraduate students for more than 100 years. It also caters to the basic needs of postgraduate students and practitioners who need to refer to this book for a quick review of the basic concepts.
The book was first published in 1907, and on account of its clear and friendly presentation style as well as its authoritative coverage of ocular disorders, it quickly became a fundamental text for students. Since then the book has maintained its popularity with students through regular revisions and updates.
The 19th edition of this book was especially adapted to the context of Indian subcontinent with a special mention about the infections that occur predominantly in this region. The 23rd edition continues this trend by presenting unparalleled guidance on nearly every ophthalmic condition and procedure, including the latest advances in the field, making the book more comprehensive and contemporary.
- Compliant with the new competency-based curriculum.
- Inclusion of Learning Objectives at the beginning of each chapter.
- Three new chapters titled Non Traumatic Ophthalmic Emergencies, Dark Room Procedures and Clinical Investigations added to help students get a clear understanding of these topics.
- Additional topics: images on radiology and case studies on various ophthalmic procedures.
- Latest information on astigmatism, dry eye, eye donation, eye banking and various national programs has been provided.
- Simplified flowcharts and new photographs covering a number of clinical conditions are added features.
- Extensively revised and up-to-date with the new curriculum.
- New Learning Objectives
- Three new chapters on Non Traumatic Ophthalmic Emergencies, Dark Room Procedures and Clinical Investigations
- Updated information on astigmatism, dry eye, eye donation, eye banking and various national programs
- Images on radiology and case studies on various ophthalmic procedures