Download Orthopaedic Knowledge Update PDF book free 12th Edition – From Orthopaedic Knowledge Update PDF: OKU 12 brings you a comprehensive synthesis of the latest clinical thinking and best practices across all orthopaedic specialty areas. Buy from Amazon
Orthopaedic Knowledge Update PDF
Keep pace with the rapidly changing body of orthopaedic knowledge and clinical practice with OKU’s objective, balanced coverage in easily accessible formats, including new on-demand, fully-searchable digital versions.
Backed by clinical research, informed by practical experience and rigorously edited by specialty thought leaders, OKU12 is the most up-to-date resource available anywhere for delivering high-quality orthopaedic patient care today. Orthopaedic Knowledge Update PDF
An essential resource at every level of orthopaedic specialization:
- Daily practice – enhance patient care with clinical guidelines and best practices supported by the latest evidence
- Ongoing learning – explore vast amounts of new knowledge and clinical thinking across all orthopaedic specialty areas
- First-time board certification – access information you need to know but won’t find in most textbooks
- Maintenance of Certification (MOC) – prepare with confidence with objective, unbiased coverage of key topics and concepts Orthopaedic Knowledge Update PDF
All-new content from the top minds in orthopaedics:
- 867 pages of new content
- Person-centered care
- Pain management
- Traumatic bone loss
- Orthopaedic infection
- Vertebral compression fractures
- High-tech genomics, proteomics, and metabolomics
- Completely new chapters on Bone Grafting, Shoulder Arthritis, and Regulation Approval of Orthopaedic Products
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience – Orthopaedic Knowledge Update PDF
- Read directly on your preferred device(s) , such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook , powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
You might also like
Review – Orthopaedic Knowledge Update PDF
This review is published by Doody Enterprises, Inc.
Score: 89 – 3 Stars
Mark Hutchinson, MD (University of Illinois at Chicago College of Medicine)
The Orthopaedic Knowledge Update series from the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons has become the go-to review for all orthopedic surgeons and residents who wish to remain current as well as be prepared for their next major exam, be it in-training, boards, or recertification. Due to this ever-changing field, AAOS has regularly revised the OKU offering to maintain its currency.
OKU is a review summary book designed to get readers up to date across the field of orthopedics. Any single chapter might have an entire book dedicated to it in other formats, but this is an efficient, thorough, and comprehensive approach. This series has long been the go-to first reference review for a majority of orthopedic surgeons.
OKU is clearly targeted to all levels of orthopedic surgeons, from residents and fellows to established surgeons in clinical or academic practice. The editors and collaborators are an impressive group that is well respected in the field.
The 890 pages are divided into six major sections covering general principles, systemic processes, upper extremity, lower extremity, spine, and pediatrics. Sections are further divided into focused topics written in an efficient manner with quality review tables with a final summary of key study points. The book is efficient, thorough, and a great review. If I have a dream for improvement, it would be that the book expand on the key study points concept by including summary review sheets and figures that could be used as further quick reviews at the end of each chapter.
Assessment Orthopaedic Knowledge Update PDF
There are several review books that are common sources for preparing for exams. None does as good of a job of updating readers on current topics across all fields of orthopedics. OKU 12 is the most recent in a long series of excellent reviews. It remains foundational reading for all orthopedic surgeons and this is a worthy update.