Obsession By Olu Balogun – A short romantic Novel exploring deep feelings of attraction between the sexes. It features three stories, which finally fuse into one. Each story is about a different guy, his approach towards a girl he is attracted to, and experiencing how it unravels:
Download free eBooks here
● Bolade has an uncontrollable desire for Nneka; his friend’s girlfriend, even though he knows it’s wrong to betray the trust. He discovers how amazing she is, only after he messes up his lucky chance with her.
● Nnana fell in love with Tope on the first day he met her and he was convinced she felt the same way but she continues to resist him. After enduring time away from her, he tries again to rekindle their love.
- Connor by Billie LustigPDF
- Queen of The Reapers by Jessa Halliwell PDF
- God of Malice by Rina Kent PDF
- Sapphire Blue by Kerstin Gier PDF
- The Cosy Cottage in Ireland by Julie Caplin PDF
● Segun has had a crush on Titi; his close friend for years but he has never found a way to express his feelings. He decides to gamble on love and reveals how obsessed he is with her.
Not only will you be entertained by the romantic side of the writing but also, you will love the way he takes time to describe certain feelings, looks, actions and environments.
These three stories fuse into one and a question you might ask yourself is: Which is lust, which is infatuation and which is love?
Get to uncover various unforgettable characters in 9 breathtaking chapters
[besclwpbutton url=”http://c.jumia.io/?a=91466&c=11&p=r&E=kkYNyk2M4sk%3d&ckmrdr=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.jumia.com.ng%2Fjumia-books-obsession-short-novel-by-olu-balogun-19577248.html&utm_source=cake&utm_medium=affiliation&utm_campaign=91466&utm_term=” newtab=”yes” besclwpbuttonstyle=”large”]GET THIS BOOK[/besclwpbutton]
Welp, it’s another paid bool
Unfortunately I don’t have the money to buy it, it looks like it’s gonna be an interesting read.
I’ll definitely check it out if I have the cash.
No doubt,it’s interesting
I’ll check it out whenever I have the money
I saw the title on another book from this author on okadabooks