Nokia Foundation Scholarship – Apply Now
Table of Contents
- 1 Nokia Foundation Scholarship
- 1.1 What You Should Know About The Nokia Foundation Scholarships 2019,in Finland.
- 1.2 Field of Study/Level:
- 1.3 Host /Eligible Nationality:
- 1.4 Benefits of The 2019 Nokia Foundation Scholarships :
- 1.5 Eligibility/Requirements:
- 1.6 How To Apply For The Nokia Foundation Scholarships 2019, in Finland
Nokia Foundation Scholarship
Nokia foundation scholarship – Nokia in her bid of shaping the technologies at the heart of our connected world, to transform the human experience is offering scholarships to suitably Qualified Candidates.
Nokia is a Finnish multinational telecommunications, information technology, and consumer electronics company, founded in 1865.
The Nokia Foundation Scholarship is granted to International students who are Interested in undergoing a degree program in Finland.
This scholarship program is created to encourage efficient, fast-progressing doctoral studies and research.
The Nokia Scholarship is intended to encourage efficient, fast-progressing doctoral studiesand research. Nokia Scholarships are granted to individuals pursuing a doctoral degree in information or telecommunications technology or in clearly related supporting scientific disciplines. Scholarship can be granted for doctoral studies in a Finnish university or to a Finnish applicant for doctoral studies abroad.
The applicant must receive a commitment statement from his/her principal supervisor, who must be a professor, docent, or senior scientist at the university at which the student is pursuing their degree. The statement must be submitted to the application database by the supervisor. The scholarship can be granted no more than two times to the same individual.
What You Should Know About The Nokia Foundation Scholarships 2019,in Finland.
Field of Study/Level:
Grants are given to individuals pursuing doctoral degrees in information or telecommunications technology or in supporting scientific disciplines.
Host /Eligible Nationality:
The fellowship can be taken in Finland, If you are an international student and you wish to study in UK , this is for you. These Scholarship are available for international students
Benefits of The 2019 Nokia Foundation Scholarships :
The scholarship is open to international students it is a fully funded scholarship.
Eligible Countries: These scholarship are available for international students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must receive a commitment statement from his/her principal supervisor, who must be a professor, docent, or senior scientist at the university at which the student is pursuing their degree
- Applicants must be International students.
- Applicants must have completed their Bachelors & Masters degree program
English Language Requirements: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
How To Apply For The Nokia Foundation Scholarships 2019, in Finland
For additional information on applying or any other questions, please send e-mail to:
Scholarship Application Deadline: October 1, 2018