Download Netter’s Concise Neurology Updated Edition PDF book free online – From Netter’s Concise Neurology Updated Edition PDF: More than 200 exquisite, hand-painted illustrations – created by, and in the style of, master medical illustrator Frank H. Netter, MD – capture the essential clinical aspects of over 200 major neurologic disorders seen in hospital and office practice. Buy from Amazon
Netter’s Concise Neurology Updated Edition PDF
The new enhanced Expert Consult eBook version features online and offline access to test-yourself images, multiple-choice questions, note-taking and highlighting capabilities, the fully searchable text, and much more. With its masterful combination of artwork, succinct text, and tables, and its compact format, Netter’s Concise Neurology delivers quick and convenient access to vital clinical knowledge!
This “updated” first edition includes an eBook with the print. The ExpertConsult eBook includes test-yourself images, and notes and highlighting capabilities. All other content is the same as the 2007 1st edition.
- Guides you through neurologic and relevant medical examination.
- Explores anatomy, anatomic localization, differential diagnosis, and diagnosis of presenting symptoms.
- Reviews the pathophysiology, clinical presentation, diagnosis, and management of specific conditions.
- Provides access to frequently needed anatomic and tabular reference information.
- Updated editionincludes the enhanced Expert Consult eBook version, featuring online and offline access to test-yourself images, multiple-choice questions, note-taking and highlighting capabilities, the fully searchable text, and much more!
Karl Misulis is a physician, scientist, author, educator, stand-up comedian, musician, martial artist, and IT ninja. He is a Professor at Vanderbilt University, hospital neurologist, and Chief Medical Information Officer for West Tennessee Healthcare. When not practicing, teaching, or otherwise working in Tennessee, his loves are travel, lecturing, and his family – fellow geeks Dr Christa Stoscheck (wife), and children Ted and KC, both future faculty.
He has published 18 books with number 19 to be released from Oxford University Press – Essentials of Hospital Neurology – in May 2017. Perhaps with a little luck, he just might have some fiction available in the Kindle store, though his detractors argue he has been quite successful in getting fiction published already.