Netter’s Clinical Anatomy 4th Edition PDF
Download Netter’s Clinical Anatomy 4th Edition PDF book free online – From Netter’s Clinical Anatomy 4th Edition PDF: Focus on the clinically relevant aspects of anatomy and bridge normal anatomy to common clinical conditions with Netter’s Clinical Anatomy, 4th Edition.
This easy-to-read, visually stunning text features nearly 600 superb Netter-style illustrations that provide essential descriptions of anatomy, embryology, and pathology to help you understand their clinical relevance. Authored by John Hansen, PhD, an Honored Member of the American Association of Clinical Anatomists, this book is an ideal anatomy reference for students who want to make the most of their study time or need a concise review of clinical anatomy.
- Clinical Focus boxes present hundreds of illustrated clinical correlations that bridge anatomy to pathophysiology. Every clinical correlation – more than 200 in all – is illustrated.
- Features and Characteristics boxes explain the relation between structure and function.
- Muscle/Ligament/Joint tables summarize attachment points, actions, and other key information related to each structure.
- Both USMLE-style review questions and short answer questions online help you gauge your mastery of the material and identify areas where you may need further study.
- Portable book size makes it easy to carry on the go.
- More review questions, including figure- and image-based questions
- More Clinical Focus boxes
- eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience includes additional multiple-choice questions, 3D models, and fully searchable text and images.
“This is an excellent book for those who learn gross anatomy, embryology, and some clinical cases better using the Netter artwork.”
-Geoffrey D. Guttmann, PhD (UMHS) Doody’s Review Service
About the Author
John Hansen is Professor Emeritus, a recent past-Chair for Medical Education in Neurobiology and Anatomy, and Associate Dean for Admissions at the University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry. Dr. Hansen was awarded the first annual Presidential Diversity Award by the University of Rochester in recognition of his 24 years of commitment and dedicated efforts to increase the recruitment, retention and graduation of medical school candidates from diverse backgrounds.
Dr. Hansen, researches peripheral and central dopaminergic systems, neural plasticity and neural inflammation. He is a recipient of an NIH Research Career Development Award and has received numerous teaching awards including Alpha Omega Alpha Robert J. Glaser Distinguished Teacher Award given annually by the AAMC to nationally recognized medical educators.
Professor Hansen is author of over 110 research publications, book chapters, and books. He has been Co-editor of the journal Clinical Anatomy and the lead consulting editor of Netter’s Atlas of Human Anatomy (2-7th editions). He continues to author Netter’s Anatomy Flash Cards and Netter’s Clinical Anatomy in addition to this coloring book.