The Australian Government offers Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships to both domestic and international students pursuing Research Doctorate and Research Masters degrees.
A RTP Stipend (living allowance) is given as part of this program to assist domestic and international students with living expenses while studying at Monash.
Table of Contents
About Monash University
Monash University take great pride in their vibrant international community. With 12 campuses and teaching locations across 4 continents, they are one of the Australia’s largest universities. As an international student, you can look forward to a truly international experience. Wherever you came from – far or near, Monash university welcome you and invite you to explore it’s offerings in your own language
Aim and Benefits of Monash University for Master Training
The RTP Stipend provides:
- A living allowance (stipend),
- A relocation allowance,
- Some tuition scholarship are available for our international students that can be packaged with this stipend.
- Domestic students will automatically be provided with an RTP Fees Offset.
Requirements for Monash University for Master Training Qualification
- You must attach transcripts of your academic qualifications to your application form and provide the original copies during enrollment.
- Admission Requirements: All graduate research degrees have minimum academic requirements that all applicants have to meet.
- Language Requirement: All graduate research degrees require sound English language skills. You must understand what English language proficiency
- University of Glasgow UK 2022 PGT Excellence Scholarships
- University of Stirling UK 2022 Karen Napier Scholarship, MSc Investment Analysis
- University of Queensland (UQ) 2022 India Global Leaders Scholarships in Australia
- Symbiosis Centre for International Education 2022 International Scholarships
- €5,000 Holland Government Scholarships For International Students 2022/2023
October 1, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Monash University on www.monash.edu to apply
Application for graduate research scholarships is done at the time of applying for your course, unless you are already enrolled. Whether you are a new or current student, the same application process is used for both admission and/or scholarship via our Applicant Portal. You do not need to specify which scholarship you are applying as you are automatically considered for all graduate research scholarships (where eligible).