Modern Antenna Design, 2nd Edition PDF
Download Modern Antenna Design, 2nd Edition PDF book free online – From Modern Antenna Design, 2nd Edition PDF:
- A practical book written for engineers who design and use antennas
- The author has many years of hands on experience designing antennas that were used in such applications as the Venus and Mars missions of NASA
- The book covers all important topics of modern antenna design for communications
- Numerical methods will be included but only as much as are needed for practical applications Download Free Engineering Books PDF Here
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
THOMAS A. MILLIGAN is Chief Engineer for Milligan & Associates, Inc., a consulting firm that offers wireless communications solutions. He previously was principal engineer at Lockheed Martin Astronautics, where he specialized in microwave antenna design and analysis. Mr. Milligan is the author of the first edition of Modern Antenna Design and coauthor of Antenna Engineering Using Physical Optics.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. Properties of Antennas.
2. Radiation Structures and Numerical Methods.
4. Aperture Distributions and Arrays Synthesis.
5. Dipoles, Slots, and Loops.
6. Microstrip Antennas.
7. Horn Antennas.
8. Reflector Antennas.
9. Lens Antennas.
10. Traveling Wave Antennas.
11. Frequency-Independent Antennas.
12. Phased Arrays.