Download Mihir’s Handbook of Chemical Process Engineering PDF book free – This chemical engineering handbook is for all levels of chemical engineers. Included are all types of Design Data, Optimization Tips, Go-by Documents, Sample Calculations, Drawings, Diagrams, Data Sheets & Excel Calculation Templates.
- The ebook (PDF) comes in a protected USB Pendrive, easy to use and carry
- Package is a set of 44 eBooks contain total 4000 pages
- Copying & Printing of PDF Files & content is restricted
- All Excel files like calculation templates, datasheet, TBE etc has no restriction
- Hardcopy is not available
- The PDF works well with Adobe Reader only
- This book is not compatible with MAC OS / Android / Mobiles / Tablets
- The Pendrive can be used on all windows computer
Volume 1(Ch 1 to 25) provides complete design information on different equipment encountered by process engineer like separators, pumps, compressors, fired heaters, fans, exchangers, utility systems design. Considerable in-depth information has been provided on design, types, applications, specifications, etc.
Volume 2 (Ch 26 to 39) provides the various types of projects, the different engineering disciplines involved, engineering documentation produced by a process engineer, elaboration on contents of each document, specialized studies, safety studies, elaboration on instrumentation & automation, materials of construction, technical bid analysis, details on pre-commissioning / commissioning, go-by optimized examples of many shell & tube & air-cooled heat exchangers, go-by process philosophies, etc.
Volume 3 (Ch 40 to 44) provides excel based ready to use blank checklists, blank ready to use formats for many process documents, blank ready to use data sheets for equipment/instruments as well as easy to use calculation templates for many process engineering calculations. Reference P&IDs are provided.
Included in this Handbook are chemical engineering basics on
- Simulation, Stoichiometry & Thermodynamics
- Project Financial Analysis
- Chemical Engineering Unit Operations
- Chemical Engineering Equipment
- Safety Studies
- Specialised studies
- Materials of Construction
- Automation & Control
- Process Design Documentation
- Fluid property Calculation
- Dimensionless Numbers
Attached is the sample PDF from the book.