Download Mechatronic Systems and Process Automation PDF book free online – From Mechatronic Systems and Process Automation PDF: The book discusses the concept of process automation and mechatronic system design, while offering a unified approach and methodology for the modeling, analysis, automation and control, networking, monitoring, and sensing of various machines and processes from single electrical-driven machines to large-scale industrial process operations.
- Arduino + Android Projects for the Evil Genius PDF
- Electronic Devices and Amplifier Circuits PDF
- Mobile Satellite Communications: Principles and Trends PDF
- Programmable Logic Controllers by Dag H. Hanssen PDF
- Black & Decker Advanced Home Wiring PDF
- Electric Motors and Control Systems PDF
- Project Scheduling and Management for Construction PDF
- Eco-efficient Construction and Building Materials PDF
- Cracking the AP Calculus AB Exam PDF
- Solar Cell Technology and Applications PDF
Description of Mechatronic Systems and Process Automation PDF
This step-by-step guide covers design applications from various engineering disciplines (mechanical, chemical, electrical, computer, biomedical) through real-life mechatronics problems and industrial automation case studies with topics such as manufacturing, power grid, cement production, wind generator, oil refining, incubator, etc.
- Provides step-by-step procedures for the modeling, analysis, control and automation, networking, monitoring, and sensing of single electrical-driven machines to large-scale industrial process operations.
- Presents model-based theory and practice guidelines for mechatronics system and process automation design.
- Includes worked examples in every chapter and numerous end-of-chapter real-life exercises, problems, and case studies.
About the Author
Dr. Kaltjob received graduate degrees from the University of Wisconsin-Madison (MSc.1999, Ph.D. 2003) after pursuing undergraduate engineering programs at Laval and McGill (B.Sc.Eng., 1996). He has been a visiting researcher at WZL RWTH Aachen, Germany (2004). He is currently an associate professor of Electrical Engineering and Telecommunications at Ecole Polytechnique, UY1, Cameroon since 2005. His research interests cover distributed control systems, smart grid, and biomedical systems. He is a consultant for automation solution integrators and for global corporations operating in various industrial sectors including cement production, electric power network, brewery, oil refinery. He is the author of numerous journal articles and conference proceedings.