Download KPMG Past Questions and Answers in PDF format for free online. If you want to work at KPMG, you’ll need to prepare for the KPMG assessment test. Passing the KPMG aptitude test in 2022, on the other hand, will be determined by how well you’ve prepared. As a result, you should obtain the whole KPMG Past Questions and Answers study pack to enhance your preparation.
KPMG is a multinational firm based in Nigeria that offers Nigerian graduates one of the most rewarding job possibilities. However, because KPMG is a firm that provides audit, tax, and advisory services, you can only work there if you’re in the financial or legal fields.
As a recent graduate who has recently completed NYSC, it is critical to recognize that obtaining job at KPMG with your academic skills would be quite tough. KPMG questions are similar to GMAT questions in that they are highly technical. To pass the KMPG aptitude test, you’ll need to devote some time to studying the appropriate content.
As a result, we’ve put together a comprehensive KPMG previous questions and answers study guide to assist you in passing the KPMG aptitude test. Find out how to download this study guide for free.
What is the KPMG Aptitude Test?
Every year, KPMG Nigeria posts job positions for fresh Nigerian graduates interested in joining the firm’s graduate program. However, they don’t hire just any graduates. KPMG hires only the best applicants.
KPMG puts its candidates through a competitive recruitment procedure in order to acquire the best out of the pool of candidates that apply from all over the country each year.
The Graduate test, often known as an aptitude test, is the first and most essential of these tests. It’s crucial because if you don’t pass it, you won’t be able to move on to the next step.
So, in order to assist you to pass this important exam and move on to the Assessment Centers and Interview, we’ve created the KPMG Past Questions and Answers Study Pack!
What are the Requirements for the KPMG Aptitude Test?
Although the KPMG job opportunity is for graduates, there are several conditions that must be met in order to be considered for the KPMG aptitude exam.
The following are the details:
- Have a minimum of 5 credits in your SSCE O’Level results, including Math and English.
- Must have earned a second-class upper-division degree from a university in any discipline.
- You must be under the age of 26.
- Should be enrolled in NYSC, have completed NYSC, or be able to produce papers proving exemption from the National Youth Corp.
- You must have a second-class upper degree from the Nigerian Law School if you are a law graduate.
- If you graduated from an international university, you must submit an undergraduate transcript that does not include a class of degree.