KAAD Scholarships 2022/2023 Application Update- Apply Now- Apply Now
Germany’s universities are now accepting applications for their KAAD Scholarships from appropriately qualified candidates. All students are eligible for this fully supported grant.
Table of Contents
KAAD Scholarships—PhD and Masters Programs Scholarships in Germany in 2022 are open to international students. The scholarship allows master, or PhD level program(s) in all subjects taught at German universities.
KAAD Scholarships – PhD, Masters Program Scholarships in Germany 2022 are available to undertake Masters, PhD level programs at German universities.
Following courses are available to study under this scholarship program.
From a developing or emerging country in Africa, Asia, the Middle East, or Latin America and are currently living there.
For the scholarship program 1 of KAAD, you can apply if you:
1. Come from a developing or emerging country in Africa, Asia, the Middle East, or Latin America and are currently living there
2. Have a university degree and professional experience in your home country.
3. Want to gain a master’s degree or a PhD at a German university or do a post-doctoral research project (2-6 months for established university lecturers) at a German university
4. Are you a Catholic Christian (or do you generally belong to a Christian denomination). Candidates from other religions can apply if they are proposed by Catholic partners and can prove their commitment to interreligious dialogue.
5. Possess German language skills before starting the studies (KAAD can provide a language course of max. 6 months in Germany).
- University of Glasgow UK 2022 PGT Excellence Scholarships
- University of Stirling UK 2022 Karen Napier Scholarship, MSc Investment Analysis
- University of Queensland (UQ) 2022 India Global Leaders Scholarships in Australia
- Symbiosis Centre for International Education 2022 International Scholarships
- €5,000 Holland Government Scholarships For International Students 2022/2023
1. Above-average performance in studies and research.
2. The orientation of your studies or research towards permanent reintegration in your home region (otherwise the scholarship is turned into a loan),
3. Religious and social commitment (activities) and willingness to inter-religious dialogue.
KAAD is working with focus- and partner countries in your region. There are so-called Partner Committees in these countries, and applications are channelled via them. Applications from other countries can be considered only in exceptional cases.
The deadline for the scholarship is Open.
We hope this information has satisfied your curiosity. What not share to bless someone out there? Click on the Share button on this site to help share with friends and loved ones.