MATLAB : the language of technical computing
MATLAB : the language of technical computing –MATLAB (matrix laboratory) is a multi-paradigm numerical computing environment and proprietary programming languagedeveloped by MathWorks. MATLAB allows matrix manipulations, plotting of functions and data, implementation of algorithms, creation of user interfaces, and interfacing with programs written in other languages, including C, C++, C#, Java, Fortran and Python.
Size: 5 Mb
Although MATLAB is intended primarily for numerical computing, an optional toolbox uses the MuPAD symbolic engine, allowing access to symbolic computing abilities. An additional package, Simulink, adds graphical multi-domain simulation and model-based design for dynamic and embedded systems.
We also Recommend
- Pumping Station Design 3rd Edition
- Advanced Engineering Electromagnetics by Constantine Balanis
- Programming Arduino: Getting Started with Sketches
- Practical Electronics for Inventors, Fourth Edition
- Understanding Automotive Electronics: An Engineering Perspective
- The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Motorcycles, 5th Edition
- Process Analysis and Simulation in Chemical Engineering
- Engineering and Chemical Thermodynamics 2nd Edition
- Electrical and Electronic Principles and Technology 6th Edition
- Schaums Outline of Strength of Materials Seventh Edition