Introduction To Electrical Installation Work – This introductory guide to electrical installation work provides all the key concepts and practical know-how you need to pass your course, minus the difficult maths and complicated theory
Written in a clear, readable style and with a highly visual layout, this book will quickly provide you with the all-important knowledge you need to understand electrical installation work. End of chapter revision questions will help you to check your progress, and online animations and video demonstrations will help you get to grips with relevant theory and practice.
- Electric Wiring for Domestic Installers by Brian Scaddan
- Mechanics of Materials by Russell C. Hibbeler 10th Edition
- Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning by G F Hundy et al
- Aerodynamics for Engineering Students 7th Edition
- linear partial differential equations for scientists and engineers
Designed to match the 17th edition of the IEE Wiring Regulations and the new City & Guilds 2357 Diploma in Electrotechnical Technology, this book covers everything you need to get started on your path towards a career in electrical installation or related trades.