This is the first book to present innovation and entrepreneurship as a purposeful and systematic discipline that explains and analyzes the challenges and opportunities of America’s new entrepreneurial economy. Superbly practical, Innovation and Entrepreneurship explains what established businesses, public service institutions, and new ventures need to know and do to succeed in today’s economy.
Audiobook – Innovation and Entrepreneurship
About the Author
Peter F. Drucker is considered the most influential management thinker ever. The author of more than twenty-five books, his ideas have had an enormous impact on shaping the modern corporation. Drucker passed away in 2005.
We also Recommend
- Why We Want You To Be Rich: Two Men – One Message
- David And Goliath By Malcolm Gladwell
- Think Like A Champion by Donald Trump
- The Power of Significance by John C. Maxwell
- 101 Healing Stories for Kids and Teens: Using Metaphors in Therapy
- Nine Algorithms That Changed the Future by John MacCormick and Chris Bishop
- Life After Google by George Gilder
- The Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey
- Boundaries: When to Say Yes, How to Say No to Take Control of Your Life
- Christian Counseling 3rd Edition by Gary R. Collins
Originally published: 1985