This is the first book to present innovation and entrepreneurship as a purposeful and systematic discipline that explains and analyzes the challenges and opportunities of America’s new entrepreneurial economy. Superbly practical, Innovation and Entrepreneurship explains what established businesses, public service institutions, and new ventures need to know and do to succeed in today’s economy.
Audiobook – Innovation and Entrepreneurship
About the Author
Peter F. Drucker is considered the most influential management thinker ever. The author of more than twenty-five books, his ideas have had an enormous impact on shaping the modern corporation. Drucker passed away in 2005.
We also Recommend
- Download The Rules of Wealth by Richard Templar
- Download The Daily Stoic by Ryan Holiday
- Talking to Strangers by Malcolm Gladwell
- Power Up Your Mind: Learn Faster, Work Smarter
- Swipe to Unlock: The Primer on Technology and Business Strategy
- A Million Little Pieces by James Frey
- The Art Of Thinking Clearly by Rolf Dobelli
- The Art of Creative Thinking by John Adair
- The Decision Book: 50 Models for Strategic Thinking
- How to be a Genius: Your Brain and How to Train It
Originally published: 1985