Informatics and Nursing by Jeanne Sewell PDF
Download Informatics and Nursing by Jeanne Sewell PDF book free online – From Informatics and Nursing by Jeanne Sewell PDF: Prepare your students to access, manage, and present clinical data.
Table of Contents
Focusing on the information every nurse should know and capturing cutting-edge advances in a rapidly changing field, this practical text helps students build the communication and information literacy skills they need to integrate informatics into practice.
This edition retains the key coverage of the previous edition, including office cloud computing software, interoperability, consumer informatics, telehealth, clinical information systems, social media use guidelines, and software and hardware developments, while offering new information and references throughout.
Highlights of the 6th Edition
- Updated coverage of social media, mobile computing, new cloud-based resources, simulation technologies, as well as the latest information on the Affordable Care Act, Meaningful Use, and HIPAA ensures students have the latest information.
- Built-in learning aids, including case studies, key terms, learning objectives, and—NEW to this edition—case-based learning activities integrated into the text, help students master the content.
- Integrated QSEN scenarios stimulate critical thinking and help students develop the knowledge, skills, and attitudes necessary to improve nursing quality and care.
Available with CoursePoint for Informatics and Nursing, 6th Edition
Combining the world-class content of this text with Lippincott’s innovative learning tools in one easy-to-use digital environment, Lippincott CoursePoint transforms the teaching and learning experience, making the full spectrum of nursing education more approachable than ever for you and your students. This powerful solution is designed for the way students learn, providing didactic content in the context of real-life scenarios—at the exact moments when students are connecting theory to application.
- Create an active learning environment that engages students of various learning styles.
- Deliver a diverse array of content types—interactive learning modules, quizzes, and more—designed for today’s interactive learners.
- Address core concepts while inspiring critical thinking.
- Reinforce understanding with instant SmartSense remediation links that connect students to the exact content they need at the precise moment they need it.
- Analyze results and adapt teaching methods to better meet individual students’ strengths and weaknesses.
- Empower students to learn at their own pace in an online environment available anytime, anywhere.