How To Code in Go by Mark Bates et al PDF
Download How To Code in Go by Mark Bates et al PDF book free online – From How To Code in Go by Mark Bates et al PDF:
This book is designed to introduce you to writing programs with the Go programming language. You’ll learn how to write useful tools and applications that can run on remote servers, or local Windows, macOS, and Linux systems for development.
- Install and set up a local Go development environment on Windows, macOS, and Linux systems
- Design your programs with conditional logic, including switch statements to control program flow
- Define your own data structures and create interfaces to them for reusable code
- Write custom error handling functions
- Building and installing your Go programs so that they can run on different operating systems and different CPU architectures
- Using flags to pass arguments to your programs, to override default options
Each chapter can be read on its own or used as a reference, or you can follow the chapters from beginning to end. Feel free to jump to the chapter or chapters that best suits your purpose as you are learning Go with this book.