Holy Spirit My Senior Partner – Every morning when I awake I greet the Holy Spirit and invite Him to go with me through the day and take the lead in all my affairs, and He does. I say, Good morning Holy Spirit. Let’s work together today and I will be Your vessel.’ Every evening before retiring I say again, ‘It’s been a wonderful day working with You, Holy Spirit.
David Yonggi ChoYou can have the same intimate personal relationship with the Holy Spirit that David Yonggi Cho says is at the heart of his effective ministry.
Cho sees himself as the junior partner of the Holy Spirit in his daily work of accomplishing the portion of God’s plan assigned to him. Learn how you can let the Holy Spirit be your senior partner in your daily life. Be inspired by David Yonggi Cho’s personal testimony of his working relationship with the Holy Spirit. Learn about the person and work of the Holy Spirit, so that you can let Him guide you more effectively. Understand and receive the gifts of the Holy Spirit
About the Author
David Yonggi Cho is founder and pastor of Yoido Full Gospel Church, Seoul, Korea, which now has more than 700,000 members. World renowned as a teacher and conference speaker, Cho is also the author of many books, including The Holy Spirit, My Senior Partner, The Apocalyptic Prophecy and Prayer That Brings Revival.
We also Recommend
- The Confident Woman by Joyce Meyer PDF
- Welcome, Holy Spirit by Benny Hinn PDF
- Good Morning, Holy Spirit by Benny Hinn PDF
- Esoteric Islam: A Hermetic Perspective on Islamic Traditions
- Inane Interpolations In Bhagavad Gita (An Invocation For Their Revocation)
- Bhagvad-Gita – Treatise of Self-help PDF
- So, You Want to Corrupt Humans? By EMS PDF