Hemostasis and Thrombosis Basic Principles and Clinical Practice
Download Hemostasis and Thrombosis Basic Principles and Clinical Practice PDF book free online – Since publication of the First Edition in 1982, Hemostasis and Thrombosis has established itself as the pre-eminent book in the field of coagulation disorders. Buy From Amazon
No other book is as inclusive in scope, with coverage of the field from the standpoint of both basic scientists and clinicians. This comprehensive resource details the essentials of bleeding and thrombotic disorders and the management of patients with these and related problems, and delivers the most up-to-date information on normal biochemistry and function of platelets or endothelial cells, as well as in-depth discussions of the pharmacology of anticoagulant, fibrinolytic, and hemostatic drugs.
Related: Chest X-Ray in Clinical Practice PDF
NEW to the Sixth Edition…
• A new team of editors, each a leader in his field, assures you of fresh, authoritative perspectives.
• Full color throughout
• A companion website that offers full text online and an image bank.
• A new introductory section of chapters on basic sciences as related to the field
• Entirely new section on Hemostatic and Thrombotic Disorders Associated with Systemic Conditions includes material on pediatric patients, women’s health issues, cancer, sickle cell disease, and other groups.
• Overview chapters preceding each section address broad topics of general importance.