Heart Failure A Companion to Braunwald’s Heart Disease PDF
Download Heart Failure A Companion to Braunwald’s Heart Disease PDF book free online – From Heart Failure A Companion to Braunwald’s Heart Disease PDF: Lead editor of Braunwald’s Heart Disease, Dr. Douglas L. Mann, and nationally and internationally recognized heart failure expert Dr. G. Michael Felker, bring you the latest, definitive state-of-the art information on heart failure in this outstanding Braunwald’s companion volume.
Heart Failure, 3rd Edition, keeps you current with recent developments in the field, improved patient management strategies, and new drug therapies and implantable devices that will make a difference in your patients’ lives and in your practice. Braunwald’s Heart Failure Companion also has an on-line version that is updated with late-breaking clinical trials, “Hot Off the Press” commentary and Focused Reviews that are relevant to heart failure.
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader, conduct rapid searches, and adjust font sizes for optimal readability. Compatible with Kindle®, nook®, and other popular devices.
- Use this Braunwald’s companion as the definitive source to prepare for the ABIM’s new Heart Failure board exam.
- Access the fully searchable contents of the book online at expertconsult.com
- This edition includes 67 new authors, who are experts in the field of heart failure
- Stay on the cutting edge with new chapters on:
- The latest practice guidelines for medical and device therapy
- Hemodynamic assessment of heart failure
- Contemporary medical therapy for heart failure patients with reduced and preserved ejection fraction
- Biomarkers in heart failure
- Pulmonary hypertension
- Management of co-morbidities in heart failure
- Mechanical cardiac support devices
- Get up to speed with the latest clinical trials, as well as how they have influenced current practice guidelines
- Explore what’s changing in key areas such as basic mechanisms of heart failure, genetic screening, cell and gene therapies, pulmonary hypertension, heart failure prevention, co-morbid conditions, telemedicine/remote monitoring, and palliative care